Friday, September 25, 2009

Happiness is an attitude of gratitude.....

I've had a revelation recently:  gratitude is in short supply these days and there are a million things to feel grateful for, once I pause to reflect.  Here are a few:
  • My husband, my wonderful son, my family.....
  • The love of my friends....
  • My pets, particularly Miss Misha.......
  • Every friend, neighbor, client, acquaintance who marches boldly through life in a loving way......
  • All the strangers I make eye contact with who are quicker on the draw than I am with a smile - bless you!  
  • I'm magnificently grateful each and every day to live in this corner of paradise...
It's my intent to consciously find more things to feel grateful for, each and every day.....

1 comment:

karim said...

An insightfull post. Will definitely help.

Thanks,
Karim - Positive thinking